As American as Apple Pie . . . This blog is all about finding products that are made in the USA so that I can support this country that I am proud to call home.

Monday, October 7, 2013

More Favorites

A couple more favorites:

1- Our favorite baby wipes are Whole Foods brand.  We tried many different brands and sometimes still have to buy others when we run out, but by far both of our favorites are from Whole Foods.  When they have a whole case, we buy it.

2- Someone on FB made me think of this one.  Go ahead and buy a nice nursing bra now.  Get one with room to grow and that's comfy.  I have been wearing my nursing bra almost my whole pregnancy this time around.  I also have a couple of nursing tanks that I sleep in.  I like my sleep nursing tank that I got from Target.  My favorite bra came from Smart Momma, which is no longer in business.  The brand is Bravado.  Found their website: http://www.bravadodesigns.com. 


No comments:

Post a Comment